Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hayden's Reflection

   Over the course of  a month I have learned more about Russia than I new off hand. Russia is crazy mess in my option, but its a special kind of crazy that creates news. My favorite park was doing research on Putin and Stalin and find a great connection between the two. It is like Putin is living in a Copycat of his role model Stalin. Here's the catch, Stalin was god at what he did and Putin is not. In the book, Breaking Stalin's Nose Stalin was adored by the people and they did what he pleased. I've learned that Russia has still its communist roots, that being gay in Russia is a bad thing and its a bad time to go to the Ukraine of a vacation. If I take away anything from Russia and its problems that some countries don't change and stay the same while others change completely and forget who they were.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment