Monday, April 14, 2014

Top 5 Quotes Breaking Stalin's Nose



1."Dear comrade Stalin, I'm very sorry I broke your nose. You know how much I love you. You know how much I want to be a pioneer. Please make it so I can become one. Please. I'll be your best pioneer, I promise.

2.The voice on the radio says, "Soviet people, follow our great Leader and Teacher--the beloved Stalin--forward and ever forward to Communism! Stalin is our banner! Stalin is our future! Stalin is our happiness!"

3. It's not possible to be a true Pioneer without training one's character in the Stalinist spirit. I solemnly promise to make myself strong from physical exercise, to forge my Communist character, and always to be vigilant, because our capitalistic enemies are never asleep

4.Communism is just over the horizon; soon there will be plenty of food for everyone. But still, it's good to have something tasty to eat now and then. I wonder what it's like in the capitalist countries. I wouldn't be surprised if children there had never even tasted a carrot.

5.Remember, class, our great Leader and Teacher is always watching us from the Kremlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment